Thursday 21 May 2015

Grilling and Chilling with Felix - Grill'd burgers

One of the best feelings in life is to feel satisfied with your fulfilling yet affordable meal.
Grill'd burgers is a great way achieve that ! They have a variety of different types of burgers ranging from vegetarian to meat lovers, white bread to whole meal bread and even the choice of having fries or salad on the side. 

My first experience eating at Grill'd burgers was superb ( not sure if it was because i was extremely hungry! jokes) I ordered the spicy chicken burger  with jalapeƱos. The chicken was grilled and marinated perfectly and the spiciness complimented the salad. 
The serving size was relatively large and considering I am a big eater I was already full three quarters of the way! I would definitely recommend this place to those who love a big fat juicy meal !



No comments:

Post a Comment