Thursday 21 May 2015

Chanoma cafe with - Claudia chanoAU

Everyone has room for dessert after dinner right? Green tea is one of all-time favourite! When I first found out about this green tea café I fell in love with it in an instant. If you’re a green tea lover like me, I recommend you to try this place! Chanoma Café is known as the ‘The Japanese Matcha Maker’. Chanoma Café serves Japanese tea style, a variety of hold/cold matcha green tea infused beverages, traditional Japanese desserts and savoury hot dogs!


My all night favourite after dinner dessert would be the Matcha float or the Matcha float. Talking about this is making me crave for Chanoma myself! Anywho let’s get straight into this. Matcha float which consist of Iced matcha latte with matcha soft serve on the top.  The soft serve tastes really creamy (literally melts in your mouth). The Iced matcha latte is so refreshing! Goes very well with the matcha soft serve. My second favourite is the matcha float which consists of the same thing as the matcha float but something special is added to the matcha float! It is Dango, Dango is a Japanese dumpling made from Mochiko (rice flour). The texture is chewy and soft, goes well with the matcha latte! J

Here is the address Shop 11 501 Geogre Street Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment